U.S. Tax Reform: Major U.S. Tax Reform ImpactsJanuary 10, 2018
Treasury: The unsung hero in M&A transactions | 16 October 2018September 4, 2018
1-DAY WORKSHOP IN FRANKFURT 18TH APRIL 2018
Perfect for CFOs, Treasurers, Risk Managers | Participants 20-25
Join TMI and 8com for an intensive 1-day workshop designed to give treasury professionals the skills to protect their company and their department from the dangers of modern cybercrime and fraud.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Insight from cyber security experts and working corporate treasurers will give you a comprehensive understanding of cyber risks and the techniques that cyber criminals and fraudsters use to target companies of all sizes
- The scenarios, prevention, protection and post–attack measures vital to operating in the digital age of business
- Put this into real, working context by collaboratively discussing and examining practical case studies
- Return to your department with a cyber security action plan, able to immediately implement progressive security measures in your business
- Dr. Markus Schumacher, CEO Virtual Forge
- Jan Boris Plantiko, Executive / Head of Department Fidelity Business, Euler Hermes
- CFO experienced in dealing with cyber threats
- Götz Schartner, CEO 8com
- Robin Page, CEO TMI
More information & registration, click here.