Doing Business in China – 29th NovemberOctober 1, 2018
Payment fraud: Cyber security and forensic. What a treasurer can do?November 13, 2017
It has been some time since the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation was introduced to us, corporate treasurers. In the meantime, where do we stand? How is the regulatory framework evolving? How are we changing the treasury processes taking into account the EMIR requirement? And how will our EMIR compliance be audited?
• 16h00 - 16h15: Welcome
• 16h15 - 16H30:Update on the regulatory framework by Anni Mykkanen, Policy Advisor at European Association of Corporate Treasurers
• 16h30 - 17h15:As EMIR regulation is moving from the front office of large Financial Institutions to the Corporate Treasury world, how can this transition be smoothed and eventually bring some benefits? Technology is a necessary instrument in the modernisation process of Collateral Management. Let’s look at some practical examples of how the technology market has evolved to cover these needs in the Corporate Treasury world with René Van Thillo, director of Nobusoft and Domenico Buonamico, one of the founders and the CEO of Nobusoft.
• 17h15 -17h45: The auditor’s check on EMIR compliance. What to expect when your auditor comes in to validate your company is EMIR compliant? What are the observations after a first wave of reviews? By Peter Geeraerts, Senior Manager Advisor Risk Consulting at KPMG.
• 17h45 -18h00: Q&A and closing remarks
• 18h00 -19h00: Networking drink
Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport
Free parking available in the hotel car park